Game day is approaching and here in New England we are getting ready by putting together all our game day recipes and football food ideas – because what’s more important than football to New Englanders? Football food! These are easy to make and incredibly delicious.
I serve the wings with a good quality ranch dressing. It works really well with the wings.
- 2 pounds wings
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a sheet tray with foil.
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients and dump wings in.
- Marinate for up to an hour, then remove with tongs and place wings on sheet tray.
- Bake until golden brown, while brushing with extra marinade every 10 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and ranch dressing!