This macaron and these roses are for you. It’s my way of saying thank you for your support. It’s because you’re so terrific that I’m thrilled to share with you the launch of my photography portfolio
. It’s been a long time coming and I’m incredibly glad it’s finally here.
In addition to the launch of my freelance photography business, I’ve also been hard at work updated and revising my website Fresh New England
For those of you who don’t know, I started Fresh New England about two years ago as a way to find and keep track of fresh, local and artisan food in my region. It’s blossomed into something bigger than I could have imagined and it has become a wonderful resource if you ever visit the New England area.
In order to celebrate the most comprehensive update to Fresh New England in years, I’m giving away local New England treats everyday on Twitter. All you have to do is send out a positive tweet about @freshnewengland on any given day between now and Friday and you’re entered to win that days goodie. New England chocolates, gift certificates, honey…I selected the items myself and I know you’ll love them.
How am I celebrating the launch of my new portfolio? I’m giving away some incredible ingredients I bought for you on a recent trip to Montreal.
I’m giving away a Macaron Package that includes:
1000 g. of marzipan
1 kg. of Almond Powder
2.5 kg of Cacao Barry Milk Chocolate Couverture (that’s right a 5.5 bar of fabulous chocolate).
How to Win
Entering to win is easy.
– Leave a comment on this post before midnight on Monday June 13, 2011.
– Make sure your comment links back to a site where you can be contacted. Otherwise include a Twitter or email address.
– One entry per person.
– The winner will be selected at random and contacted on Tuesday June 14, 2011 before noon (EST).
– Be sure to check your inbox, messages or comments. If no response is received by Wednesday June 15, 2011 at noon (EST), another winner will be selected.
– I will ship anywhere in the world.
Don’t forget to Tweet about @freshnewengland this week too!
Thanks again and enjoy.